Website Design Features
- Home Page
- 1 Custom Page (example: About Us, Products & Services, Gallery, etc.)
- Contact Page with Contact Form and Location Map
- Standard Website Terms & Conditions
- “Coming Soon” Page displayed until launch
Accessibility for Visually Impaired
Upgrades & Add-ons
This design can be upgraded or modified with add-ons (pages or plugins) at any time.Additional pages and plugins will be quoted for upon request.
12 Months Ongoing Maintenance
- Database backup
- WordPress core version updates.
- Theme & plugins version updates.
- Test website forms.
- Send maintenance notice listing all updated software1
- Full website and database backup.
- Database clean up (deleted post revisions, spam comments, etc.)
- Run malware scan.
- Search & repair broken links.
- Fix website errors identified on Google Search Console (HTTP 404, HTTP 403, etc.).
- Text – Additions or deletions
- Image & Video – Additions or deletions
- Navigation – Additions, changes or deletions
- Links – Additions or deletions.
- Colours, fonts & Backgrounds – Additions, changes or deletions
- Live Chat (Skype or Google Hangouts), Email, Remote Desktop, WhatsApp or via Telephone
- Support Hours3 – Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm
- Maintenance notices are sent via WhatsApp or Email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are some frequently asked questions and answers about this offer. Have a question that’s not answered here? Contact WeaverWorx today!
Do I have to sign a contract?
What types of websites do you design?
We design business websites, portfolio websites, non-profit or community websites, one-pagers, blogs, commerce websites and more…
How long does it take to design a website?
What do we need from you in order to design your website?
- Your logo and branding images, preferably in png format with a transparent background.
- Page content text (descriptions, summaries, addresses, etc.) and images (product photos, gallery photos, etc.).
- Any ideas, example websites, sketches or mock-ups you have for your website design.
- If you use an alternative hosting provider, we will require login credentials to the cPanel account.
Can I stay with my current hosting provider?
Yes, but you will need to ensure that your current hosting package meets the website *requirements. We will also need access to the cPanel account in order to install, design and maintain the website. *We will provide a hosting requirements list with your quote.
Can I transfer my existing website to WeaverWorx?
Yes. We will assist with the transfer. You will need to ensure that:
- The domain name is registered in your name.
- You comply with the cancellation procedure of your current host.
- Request your current host to make a full back-up of your existing website and emails before the transfer.
Can I have a different domain extension (other than .co.za)?
Our offer includes the option to register a .co.za domain (FREE 12 months registration period). However, if you want a different domain extension we will quote you for the domain registration price.